Finding the right Property Manager to manage your investment is no easy task. When choosing your Property Manager, consider the following questions:
- Is the manager easily accessible, and do they return your calls?
- Does the manager have a good process for maintaining and leasing properties?
- Does the manager make it easy to receive and understand your investment financials, repair status, etc?
Not only can a Property Manager save you time and money, but they'll help you protect your investment. A Property Manager can help you:
- Determine what you’re looking for in investment real estate.
- Handle all listings of vacancies, showings, leasings, and if necessary, evictions.
- Assist you in determing rental-market value of your units.
- Handle the repair and maintenance of your properties.
- Take care of rent receipts and paying bills, as well as create activity reports each month.
At this time we typically require an ower to have a minimum of twenty- four units.
Our contract terms vary based on the owners needs and the scope of the property. Please give us a call today if you would like to find out more about our Property Management Services.